Just click on the image to see it bigger!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

HOW MANY OF YOU IN YOUR FAMILIES have been miraculously healed---These things should not slumber---but should be recorded to benefit generations of our children after us.

HOW MANY OF YOU FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELVES at times?
Grandma Quinn----All we did was work, work, work. When we got a chance to go to church we talked about it for days. It was such a treat.
I will quote Aunt Lavina ---Oldest daughter and only daughter in a family of 13 sons.
“I go to play with the Thomas girl when I have time. She has a nice doll of stocking, with yarn for hair. I asked Mother if I could have one? Mother said we have plenty to do with our making and playing with rag doss.”
“I have washed dishes ever since I can remember. I can spin now. And the boys have to wash died. Mother made us new dresses of paid. We wore them to church and the Prophets wife liked them real well.

3.

Sister Thomas was sick yesterday and Mother and I did her washing along with our, we carried water up the hill. This morning we have a new baby boy. I wish we would have a girl once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment